Monday, January 23, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaigns

I've got nothing to do this morning, so I thought I'd research on Spring/Summer ad campaigns of some of my favorite brands. I specifically love Louis Vuitton's take on Summer fun with fun pastel colors and Chanel's take on modern minimalism photographed by none other than Karl Lagerfeld. Also, I love D&G's super sexy prints,  Dolce and Gabbana's 50s skirts in almost like a family portrait and Emporio Armani's and Givenchy's modern sexy. So without further ado, I present to you Spring/Summer 2012 ad campaigns.ENJOY!





























CIAO!

2 comments:

  1. very nice post! these brands never fail to show off their gorgeous and stylish creations :)

    hope you'd have time to drop by my blog and support/follow it too if you like :)

    from your newest follower,
    Gelianne

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi love......i already followed you..thank you for following my blog..i love your style by the way..:DDDD

      Delete