Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kritiqued- Jennifer Lopez's Vogue US Cover

I was watching American Idol last week when they unveiled Jlo's Vogue April Cover. I was so stunned by it that I immediately felt the need to blog about it, I was busy these past days so i haven't found a time to blog until now.

Jennifer Lopez, gorgeous as she always is, is wearing a red dress from Bottega Veneta with red and gold accessories to match the beautiful dress perfected by an "earth-smoky" eyes(jlo signature)and that luscious pinkish red lips(dont really know the shade).  Shot by Mert and Marcus, the photos are stunningly gorgeous as they again show how glamorous and fun red can be.



Here is a sneak peek of what's inside Vogue's April issue.Gorgeous isn't it?




I think the cover is just Fab, just perfect to top Jlo's previous Vogue cover.  What do you think?

Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. she looks amazing here...
    i think...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete